Dr. Reckeweg Nux Vomica(Dilution)
Common Name: Poison nut
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Nux Vomica (Dilution)
- The complaints that arise after excess of eating meat, chicken, drinking lot of alcohol, sexual excess.
- Excess anger, worries, sedenatry life where people tend to eat and sit on one place, disappointment with life and constant thoughts which desire to be alone are well releived with the help of Nux vomica.
- Spasm and exaggerated sensitiveness are the key features seen in the complaints of patients who need Nux vomica.
- Chilliness, tip of nose is cold, body cannot be warmed even if covered, hands cold.
- Rigidity of muscles that affects mobility/motion of the body.
- Nux vomica is given to patients who are drugged with strong medication in the past, it helps to neutralize
- Person suffers from Irritability, is offended at slightest trifle, with constant complaints and keeps on crying.
- Drowsiness and uses bad and abusive languages when angry. A fault finder.
- Restlessness with desire to be alone, demotivated with a desire to commit suicide but afraid of death. Fear of future, cannot take decisions. Scold people out of jealousy and quarrels with people.
- Confusion when writing or talking, blames others for anything wrong happens.
- Cannot bear the site of noise, smell, odor and light.
- Complaints of headache aggravated after exposure to sun. Periodical headache with vomiting associated, aggravated mostly in the mornings.
- Pressing type of pains, sweating on forehead, Soreness of scalp with great sensitiveness to touch, head cold to touch.
- Nux vomica is useful in headache that arise after intake of excess alcohol, coffee or meat. Pains that are aggravated after
Nose and cough:
- Dry sneezing and coryza after exposure to cold air, stoppage of nose at night in bed, sensation as if nose is stuffed and hard to release it. Bleeding from the nose, with acrid discharge, discharge of blood clots.
- Cough that causes burning sensation in the chest, Dry cough with pain in chest, suffocative coughs at midnight. Tickling sensation in throat.
Stomach and Abdomen:
- Nausea and Vomitting, with thirst for water.
- Dislikes milk, beer, water or at times likes milk, beer, water, with a confused state of mind.
- A feeling, "I would feel better if could only vomit."
Stool and Anus:
- Constipation with Incomplete passage of stool. Sensation as if lump left behind.
- Faeces partly solid, liquid partly, with pain, swelling and itching at the anal area and complaints of worm infections.
- Cutting pain in the loins, with constant urging to pass stools. Bleeding piles caused due to straining.
- Pressure on urinary organs with pain and excoriation in urethra before, after or during emission of urine.
- Urine sometimes scanty, with discharge of blood from urine. Flatus passes with urnation.
- Pain in renal region with inability to lie on the affected side.
Male organs and Female complaints:
- Itching at scrotal area with swelling, ineffective, Erection difficulty and loss of confidence.
- Painful sensitiveness to touch, hardness, testicular pains with sensation of contraction.
- Pain in the uterine area, with burning heat in the private parts.
- Menses that occur early or late, are profuse and with dark black bleeding.
- Violent pains in the mammae, pain in the back with desire to pass stool and urine.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Nux Vomica (Dilution)
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.