Dr. Reckeweg Baryta Carbonicum
Common Name: Carbonate of Barium Ba CO3, with which are included symptoms of Baryta acetica,Barium acetate
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Baryta Carbonicum
- Baryta Carb is indicated in Extremes of age, Childhood and during old age complaints.
- Glands and their affections are center of action for Baryta Carb.
- Children who are physcially and mentally underdeveloped (stunted growth), does not want to play, loss of memory and cannot remember.
- Children who look small for their age and Old people who behave small for their age.
- Marasmus (enlarged glands, protein deficiency) abdomen swollen is well relieved by Baryta Carb.
- Thoughts that are misplaced, cannot relate to his own sufferings. Cannot explain own trouble.
- Vertigo, with nausea, and headache on stooping indicates Baryta Carb.
- Tendency to take cold through the head.
- Baryta Carb relieves Aching and burning pain in the eyes, especially on fatiguing the sight.
- Baryta Carb relieves Itching in the ears.
- It is helpful in Eruptions on the ears or behind the ears.
- It is indicated for Tinkling and roaring in the ears.
- Epistaxis, especially after having blown the nose, before menses indicates Baryta Carb.
- Baryta Carb relieves Fluent coryza with abundant secretion of thick mucus.
- Toothache only in the evening, in bed.
- It relieves Burning shootings in the carious teeth, excited by contact with anything hot.
- It is useful in Bleeding of the gums.
- It relieves Sore throat, with swelling of the palate and of the amygdalae.
- Shootings, and pain as of excoriation, in the throat, especially during the act of deglutition is relieved by Baryta Carb.
- Nausea, chiefly in the morning, when fasting, and sometimes as if in consequence of indigestion is well releieved by Baryta Carb.
- It relieves Pains in the stomach, when fasting, after a meal, or on pressing upon the epigastrium.
- Baryta Carb relieves Pain in the abdomen, relieved by eructation or by external heat.
- Pinchings and cuttings in the abdomen, with inclination to evacuate, as if diarrhoea were coming on indicates Baryta Carb.
Stool and Anus
- Frequent inclination to evacuate, with a sensation of anxious uneasiness in the lumbar region, shiverings passing over the thighs, and evacuations soft and loose indicates this remedy.
- Appearance of hemorrhoidal excrescences, with shooting pain is well relieved by it.
- Frequent and urgent inclination to urinate, with abundant emission indicates Baryta Carb.
- During urination, burning in urethra is relieved by Baryta Carb.
Male Sexual Organs
- Diminution of sexual desire, and weakness of the genital functions.
- It is useful in Relaxed penis, premature emissions.
Female Sexual Organs
- Diminution of sexual desire in women indicates this remedy.
- Menses too feeble, and of too short duration, Before and during menses: toothache, colic, pain in back is well relieved by Baryta Carb.
- Baryta Carb is helpful in Catarrh, with cough, voice hollow and low, and fluent coryza.
- It is indicated for Spasmodic cough (like whooping-cough) from roughness and tickling in the throat and pit of the stomach.
- Cough worse in the evening till midnight, after getting the feet cold, from exercise, when lying on the left side, in the cold air, from thinking of it.
- Difficulty of respiration and shortness of breath, with sensation of fullness in the chest.
- Baryta Carb relieves Sensation of soreness in the chest.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Baryta Carbonicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.