About Sabal Pentarkan
For urinary disturbances due to prostatic enlargement (BPH) and urinary tract infections
- Indicated for enlargement of prostate gland with constant urge to urinate, more marked at night
- Has a positive effect in difficult urination, cystitis, epididymitis and on paresis of sphincter vesicae
- Tends to calm bladder irritability when there is an intolerable constant urge to urinate, and with burning pain, urine is passed drop by drop Indicated for recurrent infections, inflammations and conditions associated with chronic prostatitis and chronic urinary tract infections
Composition of Sabal Pentarkan
Sabal serrulata Q 40%: Burning in the urethra while passing urine and difficulty in passing urine. Recent or chronic enlargements. Sensation of coldness from the prostate gland to genitals.
Echinacea purpurea Q 30%: Helps to improve the immunity and associated allergic conditions with urinary troubles.
Passiflora incarnata 1x 10%: Sleeplessness troubles due to urinary troubles.
Cantharis 3x 10%: Intolerable urging with cutting pains, Intolerable pains with painful erections.
Mercurius biiodatus (Mercurius iodatus ruber) 8x 10%
Excipients Q.S. Alcohol content: 57% v/v
Direction of use of Sabal Pentarkan
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Sabal Pentarkan® (WSI) should be taken as follows:
- For acute complaints, 10-20 drops should be taken at hourly intervals until an improvement occurs, up to a maximum of 12 times a day.
- For subsequent medication, 10-20 drops should be taken 3 times a day.
- Children should be given half of the adult dose
Note: For medication of children, during pregnancy and lactation, and for patients with serious liver or alcohol problems, in particulars, please note that this product contains alcohol.
Side effects: No side effects of Sabal Pentarkan® (WSI) are known.
Contra-indications: Do not use this product in patients known to be hypersensitive to Echinacea or to other Compositae flowers.
Interactions: No interactions between Sabal Pentarkan®(WSI) and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.