Willmar Schwabe Ginseng(Dilution)
Scientific Name: Panax Quinquefolium
Causes & Symptoms for Willmar Schwabe Ginseng (Dilution)
- Ginseng has a stimulatory effect on the secretory glands, in patients suffering from dryness in the mouth with difficult swallowing of saliva on account of dryness.
- It is useful as a medicine in women after the pains of labour to relieve from weakness and pain.
- Ginseng helps to remove the feeling of fatigue and gives the sense of vigour and happiness.
- A useful plant, where in the roots are used for the medicinal applications. It has effective results in back pains, sciatica and Joint complaints, frequent urination and sexual complaints.
- Loss of confidence, inability to focus, think with weak memory and anxious about future.
- Quiet and calm in nature with desire to actively do things, Impatience is seen with many complaints.
- Bruised pains in the head with sensitiveness to open air, night, bending or turning head.
- Drowsiness with fatigue accompanied with headache.
- Headache with complaints of heaviness of eyelids and difficulty in opening.
Eyes and Face:
- Double vision with difficulty in opening eyes due to excess strain and over use.
- Sensation of coldness accompanied with fatigue and itching over the eyelids. Dryness of eyes.
- Itching pimples on face, neck and chest is relieved with help of Ginseng.
- Small Eruptions with red tettery skin, with tingling and chapped skin.
Mouth, Stomach and Abdomen:
Dryness of mouth, tongue lips due to which swallowing is difficult with cracks on tongue and lips respectively.
- Nausea with vomiting, empty erucations and risings which gives relief.
- Pain and pressure in the stomach region with colicky and drawing pains, great appetite with uneasiness and yawning.
- Colicky pains that extend down to the groins. Pains on right side of abdominal area which extend to ribs is relieved with help of ginseng.
- Inability to resist tight clothing around the abdominal area.
- Violent cutting pains in the abdomen with inflation which is better by passing flatus.
- Dry cough with difficult breathing, voice hoarse and rough.
- Difficulty in breathing, mostly during inspiration is treated well with Ginseng.
- Tightness of chest better by walking.
- Scanty urine with frequent desire to urinate, burning sensation in urethra is reduced with help of Ginseng.
- Pressing the bladder helps in easy evacuation and helps in emptying the bladder.
- Pain and pressure in the testis with painful erections.
- Easily excited at night with immediate weakness of genital organs.
- Stiffness in back with heaviness and bruised sensation.
- Pains betweent the shoulder blades that travel down all over the back.
- Pain in the nape of neck with heaviness that travels to the sacral area.
Extremities: (Upper and Lower)
- Pain in shoulder and all joints with stiffness and swelling that cause motion aggravation
- Cracking sound heard in joints with weakness and painful drawing in muscles is relieved with the help of Ginseng.
- Sensation as if skin is tight due to swelling and hence cannot hold the objects tightly.
- Burning heat on tips of fingers is relieved with help of Ginseng.
- Weakness of legs with cramps in calf muscles.
- Cramping pains that extend from back to the toes on the right side.
- Tearing pains with cracking in knee joints, difficulty in walking, trembling sensation.
- Sharp pains with gouty swellings, coldness of back that extend to the toes.
- Bruised pains with tensive pains, gouty swellings with difficult movements, better by walking slowly.
Coldness and Trembling, Numbness of hands, with tingling sensation of the extremities.
Side effects of Willmar Schwabe Ginseng (Dilution)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Ginseng (Dilution)
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions