Wheezal WL-09 Convulsion Drops
Supports normal electrical activity in Brain & Nerves
Other Indicated symptoms
- It is indicated for its action in restoring normal brain activity and addressing convulsions.
- Symptoms that occur after alcoholism, Brain Illness or Injury or convulsive seizures.
- Bufo. Rana
- Cuprum. Met
- Puls. Nig
- Zinc. Met.
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Bufo. Rana: Convulsive seizures occur during sleep at night. Numbness of brain
- Cuprum. Met: Tonic and clonic spasms, convulsions, and epileptic attacks convulsions, beginning in fingers and toes, violent, contractive, Jerking, twitching of muscles. Coldness of hands.
- Puls. Nig: Fits of dizziness and loss of consciousness, with bluish redness and bloatedness of face, loss of motive power, violent palpitation of heart ,congestion and heat in head. Epileptic convulsions, with violent movements of limbs, followed by weakness, eructations, and inclination to vomit.
- Oenanthe: Epileptiform convulsions; worse, during menstruation and pregnancy. Convulsive twitching of facial muscles.
- Croc: Spasmodic contractions and twitchings of single set of muscles.
- Zinc. Met: Convulsions, with pale face and no heat. Lameness, weakness, trembling and twitching of various muscles.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.