Wheezal WL-08 Cough Drops
Softens and soothes cough.
Other Indicated symptoms
- Cough that occurs due to Infection.
- Exposure to Irritants, allergens, that causes cough.
- Coccus. Cacti
- Sticta. Pulm.
- Thymus. Serp
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Belladonna: Drying in nose, fauces, larynx, and trachea. Tickling, short, dry cough; worse at night. Larynx feels sore. Respiration oppressed, quick, unequal.
- Passiflora: Cough at night time. Good remedy for asthma, whooping cough.
- Coccus. Cacti: Suffocative cough; worse, first waking, with tough, white mucus, which strangles. Spasmodic morning cough. Whooping cough attacks end with vomiting of this tough mucus
- Drosera: Cough very deep and hoarse; worse, after midnight; yellow expectoration, with bleeding from nose and mouth; retching. Deep, hoarse voice; hoarseness; laryngitis. Rough, scraping sensation deep in the fauces and soft palate.
- Ipecac: Constant constriction in chest. Breathlessness. Yearly attacks of difficult shortness of breathing. Continued sneezing; coryza; wheezing cough. Cough incessant and violent, with every breath.
- Spongia: Great dryness of all air-passages, Cough, dry, barking, croupy; larynx sensitive to touch. Chest weak; can scarcely talk.
- Sticta. Pulm.: Dry, hacking cough during night; worse, inspiration. Loose cough in morning. Pain through chest from sternum to spinal column.
- Thymus. Serp: Dry nervous breathlessness, whooping-cough, severe spasms but little sputum.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.