Wheezal WL-55 Diarrhoea & Colic Drops
Diarrhea - loose and watery stools, a disorder that causes you to pass looser or more stool than usual. It can be bacterial, viral or parasitic infections through water, food or any other contamination source. Watery stools can be accompanied with colic - pains.
Diarrhoea and Colic.
Other Indicated symptoms
- Stomach pain, Abdominal cramps, Bloating, Nausea Vomiting
- Low grade fever, Loss of appetite, Dehydration.
- Achyranthes Aspera
- Allium sativa
- Aloe Socotrina
- Aegel Mar
- Atista indica
- Cuprum ars
- Nux vom
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Achyranthes Aspera: Diarrhoea with rise in temperature of body, stool loose watery, mixed with mucus. Aphthae in mouth, small white with red margin.
- Allium sativa: Acts directly on intestinal mucous membrane. Looseness of bowels. Stools at first fecal, then watery and hot.
- Aloe Socotrina: Nausea, with headache. Great accumulation of flatus, pressing downwards, urging to stool. Colic before and during stool. Burning, copious flatus. Fullness and bloated feeling in stomach. Stool passes without effort, almost unnoticed. Lumpy, watery stool.
- Andographis: Stool yellow loose. Urine yellow. Useful in children having these complaints of loose motion with liver troubles.
- Aegel mar: It is laxative due to existence of mucilage; a stomach refresher; removes wind; checks bowels. Mother tincture is used in cases of dysentery, fever
- Atista Indica: This drug is proved to be effective in bilious complaints like nausea, vomiting, bitter taste in the mouth, colicky pain around navel is the key note, and on this symptom it has helped in expulsion of worms.
- Cuprum ars: Violent abdominal pain. Diarrhea, rumbling and sharp cutting pain. Dark liquid stools.
- Nux vom: Weight and pain in stomach, Constant uneasiness in rectum. Diarrhea, Urging to stool felt throughout abdomen with colicky pain.
- Podophyllum: Colicky pain and bilious vomiting. Stool is watery with jelly-like mucus, painless, profuse. Gushing and offensive.
- Thyro: Flatulence, much flatus in abdomen, emaciation, muscular weakness, sweating. Diarrhoea, with gastrointestinal disturbance.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.