Wheezal WL-54 Gout Drops
Gout is a kind of arthritis caused by a buildup of uric acid crystals in the joints. Inflammation, usually in one joint, that begins suddenly. Pains with swelling in over Joints.
Other Indicated symptoms
- Joint redness, swollen joints, joint pain, and warmth of the joint.
- Urinary complaints with uric acid, renal stones.
- Epigea Rip
- Franciscea Uniflora
- Fraxinus Excelsior
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Epigea Rip: A good remedy in cases where there is an excess of uric acid. In extreme and nauseating backache, Incontinence of urine.
- Franciscea Uniflora: Urine contains uric acid. Multiple Joint pains in feet and lower part of legs.
- Fraxinus Excelsior: Fraxinus excelsior is a great remedy for both acute and chronic gout. It is a diuretic and liver and kidney drainer and can dissolve stones of uric makeup.
- Ichthyo: Uric acid deposits in urine, redness, pain and Inflammation of joints.
- Lycopodium: Chronic gout, with chalky deposits in joints. Profuse sweat of the feet. Pain in heel, drawing and tearing pains in limbs.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.