Wheezal WL-53 Hydrocele Drops
A hydrocele is a painless buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles that causes the scrotum or groin area to swell. A hydrocele usually isn't painful or harmful. They can be caused by inflammation or infection of the epididymis or testicles.
Enlargement of scrotum.
Other Indicated symptoms
- Swelling, or redness of the scrotum
- A feeling of pressure at the base of the penis.
- Apis Mellifica
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Apis Mellifica: Acts on cellular tissues causing edema of skin, Swelling or puffing up of various parts, edema, red rosy hue, stinging pains, soreness, intolerance of heat, and slightest touch, Burning and soreness when urinating. Frequent and involuntary; stinging pain.
- Graphites: Swollen genitals. Inguinal region sensitive.
- Iodum: Great debility, the slightest effort cause perspiration. Testicles swollen and indurated.
- Sulphur: Stitches in penis. Itching of genitals when going to bed. Frequent micturition.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.