Wheezal WL-47 Typhoid Drops
Typhoid fever is an acute illness associated with fever. Typhoid fever is contracted by drinking or eating the bacteria in contaminated food or water.
- Poor appetite, Abdominal pain, Headaches, Generalized aches and pains
- Fever, often up to 104.
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Baptisia: Great muscular soreness, Heat all over, with occasional chills. Chill about 11 am.
- Bryonia: Rise of temperature of body marked by gastro-hepatic complications. Internal heat. Vomiting of bile and water immediately after eating.
- Eucalyptus: Elevation of temperature. Continuous high temperature with relapses.
- Gelsemium: Heat and sweat stages, long and exhausting. Nervous chills. Sensation of emptiness and weakness at the pit of the stomach. Heaviness of head, dizziness, faintness.
- Lycopodium: Chill between 3 and 4 pm, followed by sweat. Icy coldness. Feels as if lying on ice. One chill is followed by another. Pain shooting across lower abdomen from right to left.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.