Wheezal WL-44 Trauma And Injury Drops
Trauma is an injury caused by any external cause or any emotional factor. Injury basically covers the physical aspect which is associated with pains and bodily complaints.
For Trauma and Injury.
Other Indicated symptoms
- Pains after mechanical Injuries
- Swelling with redness and healing effectively.
- Bellis Perennis
- Ledum pal
- Ruta graveolens
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Arnica: After traumatic injuries, overuse of any organ, strains. Traumatism of grief, remorse or sudden realization of financial loss. Limbs and body ache as if beaten; joints as if sprained.
- Bellis Perennis: First remedy in injuries to the deeper tissues, after major surgical work. Results of injuries to nerves with intense soreness and intolerance of cold bathing, Excellent remedy for sprains and bruises.
- Calendula: It is a remarkable healing agent, applied locally. Useful for open wounds, parts that will not heal. Pain is excessive and out of all proportion to injury.
- Hypericum: It is known for its use in nerve injuries. It has been shown to be an important remedy in pain relief for injuries to areas rich in nerve endings. Fall on the coccyx causing pain, used before dental surgeries to avoid pain.
- Ledum Pal: For punctured wounds, produced by sharp-pointed instruments or bites particularly if the wounded parts are cold, this is the remedy. Ankles swollen. Soles painful, Easy sprains of ankles.
- Ruta Graveolens: soreness in the bones, joints, tendons, and cartilage. Ruta Grav is wondeful 1st Aid medication for sprains, injuries, strain, bruises bones, pulled ligaments. Acts in Sprains or fractures that aren't healing well.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.