Wheezal WL-39 Tonsillitis Drops
At the back of your throat, two masses of tissue called tonsils act as filters, trapping germs, When they swell and become inflamed, it is known as tonsillitis.
Tonsils and Sore Throat
- Swollen Tonsils with painful swallowing, Swollen lymph nodes in the neck, White or yellow spots or coating on the throat and tonsils.
- Inflammation of throat with redness, Elongated uvula.
- Kali. Per
- Calc carb
- Phytolacca Dec
- Baryta Mur
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Ailanthus: Tonsils are inflammed, edematous, dusky red. Much swelling, internal and external. Dry, rough, scraping, choking feeling. Neck tender and swollen. Pain in swallowing extends to the ears.
- Belladonna: Tonsils enlarged; throat feels constricted; difficult deglutition; worse, liquids. Sensation of a lump. Spasms in throat. Continual inclination to swallow. Scraping sensation.
- Kali. Per: intense irritation of nose, throat, and larynx, uvula swollen and red. Throat swollen and very painful. Small ulcerated spots here and there on walls of throat, with stinging, burning pains.
- Calc carb: Swelling of tonsils and submaxillary glands; stitches on swallowing. Difficult swallowing.
- Phytolacca Dec: Glandular swellings with heat and inflammation, Sore throat. Throat feels rough, narrow, hot. Tonsils swollen, especially right, dark-red appearance. Shooting pain into ears on swallowing. Cannot swallow anything hot, ulcerated sore throat and diphtheria, throat feels very hot.
- Baryta Mur: Difficult swallowing. Tonsils enlarged. Inflates middle ear on blowing nose.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.