Wheezal WL-28 Piles Drops
Dissolves & Shrinks Piles Masses and Lumps
Other Indicated Symptoms
- Relieves Painful, Bleeding and Burning Piles and Anal Fissures, Shrinks Piles Mass.
- Itching or irritation in your anal region
- Aloe Soc.
- Kali. Carb.
- Acid. Nit .
- Hamamelis. Virg
- Aesculus. Hip.
- Nux Vom.
- Blumea Odo.
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Aloe Soc: A lot of mucus, with pain in rectum after stool. Hemorrhoids protrude like grapes; very sore and tender. Burning in anus and rectum. Constipation, with heavy pressure in lower part of abdomen.
- Graphites: Burning hemorrhoids, Smarting, sore anus, itching with fissure of anus.
- Kali. Carb: Hemorrhoids, large, swollen, painful. Itching, ulcerated pimples around anus. Pain in hemorrhoids when coughing. Burning in rectum and anus.
- Acid. Nit: Pains appear and disappear quickly, Hemorrhages from bowels, profuse, bright.
- Paeonia: Hemorrhoids, fissures, ulceration of anus, Fistula ani, diarrhea, with anal burning and internal chilliness.
- Hamamelis. Virg: Hemorrhoids with soreness of the affected parts. Hemorrhoids bleeding profusely with soreness of anus. Pulsation in rectum.
- Lycopodium: Stool hard, difficult, small, incomplete. Hemorrhoids, very painful to touch, aching.
- Aesculus. Hip: An excellent remedy for hemorrhoids. Venous stasis. Hemorrhoids. Rectum feels full of small sticks. Burning in anus with chills up and down the back. Hemorrhoids blind or bleeding. Constipation hard, dry, knotty, white stools. Constant throbbing behind symphysis pubis.
- Collinsonia. Can: Congestions; pelvic; reflex from or combined with hemorrhoids, especially cardiac. Rectum - Sensation of sharp sticks or sand in rectum, with cardiac pains. Sense of constriction. Vascular engorgement of rectum. Most obstinate constipation with protruding hemorrhoids.
- Nux Vom: Alternate constipation and diarrhea after abuse of purgatives. Urging to stool felt throughout abdomen. Itching, blind hemorrhoids
- Blumea Odo: Useful in hemorrhagic conditions, Bleeding piles and stools blood stained.
- Millefolium: Bleeding hemorrhoids; profuse flow of blood from bowels.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.