Common Name: The Metal
Causes & Symptoms for Vanadium Metallicum
- Increases amount of hemoglobin, also combines its oxygen with toxins and destroys their virulence
- A remedy in degenerative conditions of the liver and arteries.
- Vanadium Metallicum is useful in tremors, vertigo, emaciation. Irritation of nose, eyes and throat.
- It acts as a tonic to digestive function, fatty liver, atheroma of the arteries
- It relieves the deeply pigmented patches on forehead.
- By personality, gentle and tries to please others.
- Breathlessness and a sense of anxiety with a feeling of pressure on the chest is an indication for this remedy.
- It is an energetic excitant of nutrition.
- For low blood sugar, high cholesterol, heart disease, water retention Vanadium Metallicum is a useful remedy.
- For improving athletic performance in weight training Vanadium Metallicum gives good results.
Side effects of Vanadium Metallicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Vanadium Metallicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Vanadium Metallicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.