Tincture of fresh berries.
Common Name: Huckleberries, Huckleberry
Causes & Symptoms for Vaccinium Myrtillus
- In gastro intestinal disorders the medicine gives good results.
- In complaints of loose motions, Vaccinium Myrtillus gives good results.
- Itching around the eyes.
- It helps to lower down the raised cholesterol levels.
- It also maintains the raised blood sugar levels in the blood and urine.
- In complaints of irregular heart beats, valvular complaints, Vaccinium Myrtillus gives good results.
Side effects of Vaccinium Myrtillus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Vaccinium Myrtillus
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Vaccinium Myrtillus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.