Tincture or solution of the nitrate - Urea nitrica
The chief solid constituent of the urine of mammals.
Common Name: Carbamide.
Causes & Symptoms for Urea
- It is diuretic, and is used in cirrhosis of liver, pleurisy, renal calculus.
- It relieves the cutaneous gouty eczema, itching and profuse watering of eyes.
- It acts on the spleen, lymph and secreting glands.
- Intolerable sensation in abdomen and burning of the skin is an indication for this remedy.
- Constant urging to urinate, attacks of suffocation is resolved with Urea homeopathic remedy.
- Nose-bleed, brown urine ,albuminous, uremia are all indications of Urea.
- Head very dull, as if filled with a very heavy lump is relieved with Urea.
Constant urging, with much sediment in urine is an indication for Urea.
Tearing pain worse standing From bladder to groins iis relieved with the remedy.
Side effects of Urea
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Urea
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Urea
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.