Tincture of whole spider.
Common Name: Mygale Cubensis, Cuban Spider
Causes & Symptoms for Tarentula Cubensis
- Atrocious pains associated with all the complaints is an indication for this remedy, hands tremble, Fidgety feet.
- Burning, stinging pains, Abscesses, where pain and inflammation predominate.
- Hardness of Affected Part and copious sweat.
- Remedy for pain of death; soothes the last agony.
- Purple discoloration, Feels puffed all over, Red spots and pimples.
- Burning pains of the complaints. Cannot hold urine on coughing.
- Worse after cold drinks, Exertion, Night.
Side effects of Tarentula Cubensis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Tarentula Cubensis
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Tarentula Cubensis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.