About Stodal Cough Syrup (Sugar Free)
For the relief of cough and pain due to cough.
- Useful for dry hard cough, cough due to cold, accumulation of tough mucus in bronchi and larynx
- It covers dry and spasmodic, irritative cough and tickling in larynx
- Used in cases of bronchitis in old and feeble person
- It is also indicated in mild forms of cough from walking in cold air, morning and night, taking deep breath, etc.
Other Indication of Stodal Cough Syrup (Sugar Free)
- Help to relieve cough with rattling sound of chest
- Relieves violent bout of cough
- Act as expectorant.
- Wheezing cough.
- Dry productive cough with rattling
- Pain in throat and chest with dryness
- Cough that occurs due to Infection.
- Exposure to Irritants, allergens, that causes cough.
Composition of SBL Stodal Syrup
- Rumex Crispus
- Justicia Adhatoda
Dosage/Directions for use of SBL Stodal Syrup
Adults: 1 tablespoonful 3-5 times a day.
Children: 1 teaspoonful 3-5 times a day.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.