Plumbum Iodatum (Dilution)
Common Name: Plumbic Iodide.
Causes & Symptoms for Plumbum Iodatum
- In cases of enlarged glands, chronic ulcers plumbum Iod has good results.
- Chronic enlargement of the spleen.
- Indurations of great hardness and associated with a very dry skin.
- Lancinating pains in tabes, heels.
- It helps in the jerking and trembling of the knees.
- Emaciation is relieved with help of this medicine.
- It is useful in complaints of skin with redness, vitamin deficiency that causes pellagra.
- Enlarged painful mammae, sore to touch and hard to feel, it is relieved with Plumbum Iod
- It helps in complaints of thickened and hardened arteries in heart complaints.
- Complaints of Tonsillitis, with enlarged glands is relieved with help of Plumbum Iod
- Colic and constipation accompanied by hard dark colored stools and occasional vomiting is relieved well with Plumbum Iodatum.
Side effects of Plumbum Iodatum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Plumbum Iodatum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Plumbum Iodatum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.