Common Name: The nosode of Mumps.
Causes & Symptoms for Parotidinum
- For glandular affections, meningitis, mumps, salivation
- It is used as a prophylactic against glandular swellings.
- For redness on cheeks, eyelids scrapped.
- Soreness, feels like grain or sand in eyes aggravated morning.
- Swelling of the parotid glands is relieved with Parotidinum.
Side effects of Parotidinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Parotidinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Parotidinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.