- Secale cornutum phytochemicals
- Treats irregular menstrual periods of women
- Reduces blood loss considerably after childbirth or miscarriage
- Treats constriction of uterus muscle fibers
- Reduces pain and hemorrhage
- Provides relief from stress and fatigue related to gastrointestinal ailments
Directions For Use:
It has to be taken orally by mixing 5 drops in a 1/4th cup of water, 3 times a day.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women should take a doctor's advice before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.