A flowering plant in the figwort family also known as velvet plant
- It has antioxidant, antiseptic and anti-microbial properties
- Recommended in ear infection such as deafness, pain in the ear, chronic suppurative and otitis media
- A good bactericide that offers comforting and soothing relief to the ears
- Suitable for otalgia, sense of obstruction in ears that are dry, scaly in conditions of meatus and purulent discharge from ears
- Improves the condition of otitis externa and hardness of hearing due to excessive accumulation of ear wax, with chronic cold, sinusitis especially in old age
Directions For Use:
Instil 2-3 drops of warmed Mullein Oil gently massaged into the ear 3-4 times a day or before taking a hot shower or bath will help loosen wax and get rid of the canal of water and other congestions with little or no discomfort. If pain persists discontinue its use and consult a physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.