- Genuine powdered extracts from dried seeds of Ignatia fruit
- Treatment for stress associated with grief and crying
- Cures neurological symptoms such as hysteria, hysterical vomiting, sadness and mood changes
- Cures a cough, headache and nausea that arise as a part of affections associated with grief
- Helps to release emotional stress
- Helpful in treating weakness in eyes
- Indicated for treating sore and lumpy throat
- Helps to regulate menses in women
Directions For Use:
Take 3-5 drops for 2-3 times unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. It can be taken along with other allopathic medicines.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in cool, dry and dark place
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in cool and dry place
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth while taking this medicine like coffee, camphor, etc.
- Maintain a half/one hour gap between food/drink/any other medicine and homoeopathic medicine.