SBL Kali Sulphuricum
Common Name: Kali sulpha, Potassium Sulphate
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Kali Sulphuricum
- Kalium Sulphuricum (potassium sulphate) aids the transfer of oxygen and is important to our skin, mucus membranes and respiratory systems. Desquamation (PEELING) of cells of the epidermis and epithelium which have been loosened from their connection because they were not sufficiently provided with oxygen. It affects the access of oxygen and so facilitates the formation of new epithelium.
- Breathlessness attacks which is more troubling in the evening time is relieved by Kali Sulph.
- Kalium sulphuricum works wonders in later stages of inflammation. Yellow, mucous and serous discharges, profuse and intermittent high body temperature.
- Kali Sulph is indicated in Sinusitis, Mouth breathing, snoring, Oxaluria (oxalate crystals in urine) kidney stones.
- Ring-worm of scalp or beard with abundant scales is an indication of kalium sulphuricum.
- Constant scraping in the larynx, comes up after eating, at night in bed, until midnight; wants to clear the larynx and gets up only white thick mucus.
- Falling Off Hair, Baldness, yellow dandruff; Kalium Sulphuricum is the remedy of service.
- Diseased conditions of nail, skin swollen is relieved by Kali Sulph.
- Bleeding in morning on blowing, Itching in the nose is relieved by Kali Sulph.
- Psoriasis, warts over lips is relieved with Kali sulph.
- Painful warts is indication of kali sulph, ulcers on legs.
- Arthritis complaints better by cold, pains from Joints to Joints, migratory pains.
- In Sexual Incompetence of men Kali sulph works well.
- Chill when over-heated
- Dreadful vertigo: worse rising from lying or from standing, when looking up is relieved by Kali Sulph.
- It is useful in complaint of headache worse in warm room, in evening, better in open air.
- Yellow dandruff, moist, sticky is checked by Kali Sulph.
- Kali Sulph is indicated in case where smell and taste lost (ozena).
- Discharge: yellow, offensive, alternating with watery, worse left, thick, dark brown, semi-fluid, fetid.
- Toothache worse arm room, better open air is relieved by Kali Sulph.
- Tongue: coated with yellow mucus, yellow, slimy, sometimes with whitish edge.
- Faint sensation at stomach and befogged feeling in head.
- Kali Sulph is useful in stomach affections (pressure, as of a load, fullness) with yellow mucus coat on tongue.
Stool and Anus
- Diarrhea is well checked by Kali Sulph.
- Stools: yellow, slimy, watery, mattery thin, offensive.
- It is also useful in constipation, hemorrhoids (with yellow tongue).
Female Sexual Organs
- Menses: too late and scanty, weight and fullness in abdomen, every three weeks (ozena), headache during.
- Kali Sulph is useful in Metrorrhagia, Leucorrhea yellowish or water, mattery.
- Hoarseness from cold is relieved by Kali Sulph.
- Kali Sulph is indicated for whooping-cough with yellow slimy skin, or watery, mattery and profuse expectoration.
Neck and back
- Stiff neck, head inclined to left, shoulders raised indicates Kali Sulph.
- It relieves periodical pains in back, nape, or limbs, worse warm room, better cool air.
- Acute and wandering pain in joints, from chill when over-heated is relieved by Kali Sulph.
- It is indicated in Eruption on left axilla about neck and on back of hands (Rhus poisoning).
- Scaly eruption, most on arms, better from hot water is relieved by Kali Sulph.
- Burning itching, papular eruption exuding pus-like moisture is relieved by Kali Sulph.
- It is indicated for Sores with yellow, sticky secretions, Eczema, Itch, Nails diseased.
Side effects of SBL Kali Sulphuricum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Kali Sulphuricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.