Common Name: Potentized Diphtheritic Virus
Causes & Symptoms for Diphtherinum
- For swollen glands, respiratory infection, difficult breathing.
- Membrane in vertical folds on posterior wall of throat.
- It is suitable for patients who are prone to catarrhal affections of throat and respiratory mucous membranes.
- Parotid and cervical glands are greatly swollen and can be relieved with Diphtherinum.
- Breath and discharges from throat, nose and mouth very offensive
- Weakness of the muscles of the extremities, spinal affections after the attack of diphtheria.
- Epistaxis; with profound prostration.
Mouth and Throat
Discharges are offensive, swollen tongue, is relieved with Diphtherinum.
Swallows without pain, but fluids are vomited, returned by the nose.
Tongue coated whitish, with red papillae, dark red spot in center of red tip.
Side effects of Diphtherinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Diphtherinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Diphtherinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.