Derived from calcium phosphate (tissue salt)
Common Name: Picrate of Calcium, Calcarea picrica
Causes & Symptoms for Calcarea Picrata
- It is useful for painful boils in the meatus, or in any opening or canal of the body.
- It relieves the intense prostration and fatigue. Headache of students, teachers and overworked business men
- A useful remedy for acne and helps to relieve the skin complaints.
- The perifollicular inflammation of ear, nails the remedy is of prime importance.
- Weakness of the lower limbs with trembling, numbness and constriction
- Tired after least exertion in limbs and whole body, tendency to take cold easily
- Great muscular weakness. Sleepiness in day-time and sleepless at night, especially after mental labor.
- Stitching type of pain both internally and externally, aggravation at night and evening
- Amelioration from cold air and cold water is an indication of this remedy.
Side effects of Calcarea Picrata
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Calcarea Picrata
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Calcarea Picrata
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.