SBL Bufo Rana
Common Name: The Toad, Poison of the Toad
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Bufo Rana
- Bufo Rana acts on the nervous system and skin.
- Uterine symptoms are marked in Bufo Rana.
- Lymphangitis of septic origin is well relieved by Bufo Rana.
- Bufo Rana has Striking rheumatic symptoms. It is well indicated in relieving the joint pain.
- Male sexual complaints can be well checked by Bufo Rana.
- Bufo Rana can be used for feeble-minded children.
- It is indicated for Convulsive seizures occuring during sleep at night.
- Injuries to fingers; pain runs in streaks up the arms indicates Bufo Rana.
- Weak memory, idiotic, Desire for solitude, Inclination to be angry, to bite indicates Bufo Rana.
- Bufo Rana relieves Headache that occur after breakfast, one-sided (right) better by nose-bleed, congestive in nature, worse by light and noise, with cold feet and palpitation.
- Right eye open, left nearly closed, eyeballs rolled upward and to left before attack indicates Bufo Rana.
- Least noise disagreeable, music intolerable.
- Bufo Rana is well indicated in Purulent otorrhoea, ulceration and bleeding of external ears.
- Face bloated and distorted, mouth and eyes convulsed.
- Face bathed in sweat (during spasms), Hot flushes.
- Bufo Rana is indicated for Stuttering and stammering, Bloody saliva, fetid breath, Desire for sweet drinks.
Male Sexual Organs
- Involuntary emissions, too quick ejaculation, Masturbation
Female Sexual Organs
- Menses too early and too profuse, convulsive attacks with menses are relieved by Bufo Rana.
- Headache with or before menses is relieved by this remedy.
Respiratory Organs and Heart
- Bufo Rana is indicated when there is burning like fire in lungs, Heart feels as if too large, as if drowned in a basin of water.
- Palpitation with headache, during menses is relieved by Bufo Rana.
- Bufo Rana relieves Bruised pains, trembling, cramps, arthritic swellings.
- Swelling of hands and arms, burning pains are relieved.
- Bufo Rana relieves Burning lancinating in bones.
- Arms become stiffened before an attack, Numbness of left arm is relieved.
- Blister in hand recurring annually indicates this remedy.
- Sciatica, Cramp are relieved by it.
- Swelling of knees with pulsative and distending pains is well relieved by Bufo Rana.
- Swelling of whole body which turns a deep yellow indicates Bufo Rana.
- Dirty greenish oily, Burning blisters, Sweat profuse, oily skin indicates Bufo Rana.
- Carbuncles, Chilblains are well relieved by this remedy.
- Sleepy, after meals, All symptoms worse on awaking calls for this remedy.
Side effects of SBL Bufo Rana
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Bufo Rana
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.