SBL Bryonia Alba Dilution
Common name: Wild Hops
Causes and Symptoms for SBL Bryonia Alba Dilution
- Bryonia is useful in pains worse by motion and better by rest. These characteristic stitching pains, greatly aggravated by any motion, are found everywhere, but especially in the chest; worse pressure.
- The Bryonia alba patient is irritable; has vertigo from raising the head, pressive headache; dry, parched lips, mouth; excessive thirst, bitter taste, sensitive epigastrium, and feeling of a stone in the stomach. Bryonia alba is a great medicine to relieve the dryness in stools that are large and hard as well.
- Bryonia Alba has marked action on flu and rheumatism. Coryza with frequent sneezing, dry nose and loss of smell. Onset of fever is slow and insidious. Fever caused by taking cold in hot summer weather, from exposure to draught of cold wind. During fever, the patient lies quietly. Does not want to move, even a little bit of motion makes him worse.
- There is constant motion of left arm and left leg during fever. Bryonia Alba is a chief remedy for rheumatism and arthritis. The knee joints are stiff and painful. There is hot swelling of the feet.
- Irritable, wants to be left alone. Reserved.
- Fear of poverty, fear of starving, anxiety about future.
- Materialistic. Possession oriented.
- Insecurity, withdrawn into themselves, isolated from social contact.
- Thoughts, talks about Business. Determined.
Aural vertigo. Roaring, buzzing in ears.
- Frequent bleeding of nose (Epistaxis) when menses should appear; Worse morning after rising.
- Coryza with shooting and aching in the forehead. Swelling of tip of nose, feels as if it would ulcerate when touched.
- Chewing motion, in arteriosclerosis or fever with brain involvement.
- Dry, cracked lips.
- Dryness of mouth, tongue, and throat, with excessive thirst.
- Discoloration tongue brown or white.
- Bitter taste.
- Lips parched, dry, cracked.
- Pain better by cold water, lying on painful side.
- Dryness, sticking on swallowing, scraped and constricted (Bell).
- Tough mucus in larynx and trachea, loosened only after much hawking; worse coming into warm room.
- Capricious abnormal appetite, loss of taste.
- Gastritis better by warm drinks.
- Vomiting on slight motion, while coughing, immediately after drinking, after eating and warm drinks.
- Sensation of a stone, worse after eating, Stomach sensitive to touch.
- Appendicitis aggravation touch and better by pressure, lying on painful side.
- Pain in liver, better lying on right side.
- Constipation and Dryness.
- Diarrhea, worse by motion; morning after rising and moving; fruit; warm weather.
- Constipation; stools hard, dry, as if burnt; seem too large. Stools brown, thick, bloody; worse in morning, from moving, in hot weather, after being heated, from cold drinks, every spell of hot weather.
- Menses too early, too profuse; worse from motion, with tearing pains in legs; suppressed, with vicarious discharge or splitting headache.
- Stitching pains in ovaries on taking a deep inspiration; very sensitive to touch. Pain in right ovary as if torn, extending to thigh. Milk fever.
- Pain in breasts at menstrual period. Breasts hot and painful hard. Abscess of mammæ.
- Dry, hard painful worse motion, warm room.
- Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Pleuritis, Mastitis.
- Pain on coughing, hold chest to keep it immobile.
- Pain on inspiration in pleuritis.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Bryonia Alba Dilution
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Bryonia Alba Dilution
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.