SBL Arsenic Iodatum
Common Name: Iodide of Arsenic
SBL Arsenic Iodatum Dilution is used for treating light-headedness and continuous irritating discharges that are watery and smelly with the membrane being inflamed with angry burns and itches. It is related to common viral infections, swelling of nose tissues, Eustachian tube enlargement, fatty degeneration, middle ear and nose degeneration, breast cancer, feeble heart, and lip epithelioma. It is also helpful in preventing cough discharge together with general and cardiac weakness. It provides effective treatment in case of severe pneumonia, diarrhea and helps in reliving restricted blood flow to heart muscles.
Indications of SBL Arsenic Iodatum:
- It helps in relieving lightheadedness and vertigo in aged people
- It helps in treating recurrent fever, weak and irregular pulses and chronic night sweats
- Helps in treating chronic upper abdomen pain, extreme thirst, nausea, and heartburn
- It reduces chronic throat infections, swollen tonsils, bad smell, thick membrane growth from the mouth to lips, throat burning and glandular movements
- Helps in treating swelling in mucous membrane, any ear inflammation with the smell, burning sensation, infected eyes or corrosive discharge
Directions For Use
To be taken orally 3 times a day by mixing 5 drops in half a cup of water each time.
Precautions of SBL Arsenic Iodatum:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.