SBL Argentum Metallicum
Common Name: Silver Leaf and Precipitated Silver
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Argentum Metallicum
- Argentum affects all the cartilages, and hence all joints and bones, with tearing and bruised pains, tenderness and weakness, painful, so-called "hysterical" joint, without swelling, pain in rib cartilages and especially the left.
- The muscular system is also affected with cramps in limbs, calves feel too short on going downstairs, stiffness, numbness, electric-like shocks in joints and limbs, painless twitchings.
- The heart is specially affected, frequent, spasmodic, though painless twitchings in whole heart muscle, worse lying on back.
- Sensation as if heart stood still followed by trembling, then irregular violent throbbing indicates Argentum Metallicum.
- Argentum Metallicum relieves Palpitation, at night, during pregnancy.
- Vertigo on looking at running water indicates Argentum Metallicum.
Onanism and Sunstroke.
- Restlessness, which forces one to walk quickly. Ill-humor and aversion to talking.
- Dullness, and sensation of emptiness in the head. Confusion, as if caused by smoke, and sensation of intoxication, with tingling in the head.
- Pressing, tearing pain in the skull, principally in the temporal bones, renewed every day at noon, with soreness of the external head, aggravated by pressure and contact, ameliorated in the open air.
- Cramp-like pains and shootings in the head. Pain, as of excoriation in the scalp, on the slightest pressure.
- Redness of the face. Gnawing, cramp-like, and pressive pains in the bones of the face.
- Swelling of the upper lip, immediately under the nose indicates Argentum Metallicum.
- Pain in the teeth, as if the gums had receded. Painful sensibility of the gums on being touched.
- Gums loosened, and readily bleeding indicates Argentum Metallicum.
- Dryness of the mouth. Sensation of dryness on the tongue, though it be moist.
- Vesicles on the tongue, with burning pain of excoriation.
- Soreness in the throat, as if there were a tumour in the gullet, with difficulty of swallowing.
- Pricking and tingling in the throat.
- Accumulation of greyish and viscid mucus in the throat, with easy expectoration.
- Repugnance to all food, even to the thought of it, with prompt satiety.
- Gnawing hunger, which cannot be appeased by food.
- Hiccough on smoking tobacco. Constant nausea and uneasiness.
- Burning in the stomach, ascending to the chest indicates Argentum Metallicum.
- Pressive and painful inflation of the abdomen. Tension in the abdominal muscles.
Stool and Anus
- Frequent inclination to go to stool, with scanty evacuation of soft matter. Dry, sandy stool after dinner.
- Vomitings during the stool. Pain of contraction in the abdomen, after a stool in the morning.
- Frequent inclination to make water, with abundant emission (diabetes).
Male Sexual Organs
- Pain, as from a bruise, in the testes.
Female Sexual Organs
- Prolapsus uteri, with pain in the left ovary indicates Argentum Metallicum.
- Pain of excoriation in the larynx, especially on coughing.
- Abundant accumulation of mucus in the chest. Cough excited by incisive pain in the trachea, with expectoration of serous matter.
- Stitches in the (right) side of the chest, when inhaling and exhaling. Pressure and shooting in the sternum and in the sides of the chest.
- Cramp-like pain in the muscles of the chest and in the sides.
Neck and Back
- Cramp-like pains in the shoulders and in the shoulder-blade. Pains, as of bruising or of drawing in the loins.
- Tension and acute pullings, cramp-like and pressive pains in the arms and hands. Cramp-like pressive pains in the bones, and in the joints of the hands and fingers.
- Contraction of the fingers.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Argentum Metallicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Argentum Metallicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.