SBL Aranea Diadema
Common Name: The Cross Spider
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Aranea Diadema
- Aranea Diadema is one of the leading remedies for the hydrogenoid constitution, and for high body temperature and other intermittent affections.
- Hydrogenoid constitution means abnormal sensitiveness to damp and cold, and inability to live near fresh water, either rivers or lakes, or in damp, chilly places.
- All complaints worse from bathing, from damp weather, damp localities, or habitations, worse drawing in cold air.
- Chill and neuralgic attacks at the same hour every day, every other day, week, month, or regular period.
- Attacks are violent and sudden.
- Sensation of swelling in many parts, head, face, hands, of numbness, of coldness as if bones were made of ice.
- Despondent, longs for death.
- Headache (in the forehead), relieved by smoking tobacco and going out into the open air.
- Confusion and pressure in the head, mitigated by supporting the head.
- Vertigo and flickering before eyes, before headache, when sitting up, must lie down.
- Glimmering and glittering before eyes, preceding headache, Burning, stinging, shooting in eyes.
- Painfulness of all teeth as soon as he goes to bed in the evening.
- Sharp sensation of cold in the teeth (incisive) every day at the same hour.
- Sensitive, cold sensation in right lower incisors, especially on drawing in air, came on again next day at same hour.
- Instantly a painful sensation, as though arising from several points, darted along the tongue, painfully affecting tongue, jaws, and head, the effect was instantaneous, like a shock from an electric battery.
- Bitter taste, with coated tongue, relieved by smoking.
- Thirst during the fever and during the greater part of the other sufferings.
- Coryza, with thirst.
- Swelling of the spleen, Enlarged spleen with chilliness.
- Diarrhoea, arms and legs as if asleep. Stools watery, with great rumbling in bowels as if of fermentation.
Female Sexual Organs
- Dysmenorrhoea, spasms commencing in stomach.
- Periods eight days too early, too strong, and too copious.
- Metrorrhagia, bright colored blood, Discharge of viscid mucus from the vagina. Viscous leucorrhoea.
- Violent hemoptysis in anaemic and debilitated subjects.
- Numbness of parts supplied by ulnar nerve.
- Dull, penetrating pains in the bones and in all parts of the body, especially in the humerus and the forearm.
- At night a sensation as if the hands and forearms were larger and heavier.
- Boring and digging in the right tibia, continuing on moving the foot, and disappearing by continuing the motion.
- Ulcer on the left heel.
- Hemorrhages from all the organs.
- Neuralgic pains, most on right side, better by hard pressure, worse at menstrual period, especially before, but still during whole cycle, worse 12 at night, unbearable, driving her out of bed, worse 3 to 8 p-m., aggravation recurring like clockwork, menses every three weeks.
- Great exhaustion and lassitude.
- Desires to keep constantly moving when sitting.
- Cold all the time, cannot get warm, chilly as if bones made of ice even in summer, worse during rain.
- Chilliness after being in water. Thirst, fever and sweat may be absent.
- Restless sleep with frequent waking. Restless, on awaking, some part of the body feels as if it were swollen.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Aranea Diadema
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Aranea Diadema
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.