SBL Antimonium Tartaricum
Common Name: Tartar Emetic, Tartrate of Antimony and Potash
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Antimonium Tartaricum
- Convulsive twitching, Convulsions, Great heaviness in all the limbs and great debility is relieved by Anti.monium Tart
- Inflammation of internal organs, Gastric and bilious complaints, Constant nausea -nausea felt in chest s relieved by Antimonium Tart.
- The Antimonium Tart child wants to be carried and cries if any one touches it. Peevishness, whining, and crying.
- The Antimonium Tart patient's tongue has a thick, white, pasty coat with red papillae showing through.
Effects of anger (cough) or vexation.
- Bad humor, Excessively peevish and quarrelsome. Discouragement and despair, Lethargy.
- Child will not allow itself to be touched.
- Dullness, confusion, and bewilderment in the head, which is, as it were, benumbed, with inclination to sleep.
- Headache, with palpitation of the heart, and vertigo.
- Trembling with the head and hands, with great debility, worse when lying and getting warm in bed, better when sitting up erect and in the cold.
- Face pale, sunken. Convulsive jerking of the muscles of the face.
- Odontalgia, with very violent pain in morning. Rheumatic toothache of intermittent type. Scurvy.
- Copious accumulation of saliva in the mouth. Tongue moist, clean, or loaded with a brown coating.
- Pains in the abdomen, with great moral and physical agitation, and dislike to all kinds of labor.
- Spasmodic colic in the abdomen, with violent contraction of the eyelids, and irresistible inclination to sleep.
- Incisive pains in the abdomen, as if the intestines were being cut. Pulsations in the abdomen.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation, alternating with diarrhoea. Slimy diarrhoea, or yellow, bright brown, or else watery, often preceded by gripings and movements in the abdomen.
- Violent burning tickling, extending from the rectum into the glans penis.
- Very profuse and distressing emission of urine, with tension in the perineum, burning sensation in the urethra, and scanty stream, which is sanguineous towards the end of the emission, with violent pains in the bladder.
- Nocturnal calls to urinate, with burning thirst and scanty emission. Involuntary emission of urine.
Male Sexual Organs
- Excitation of sexual system. Pain in testicles after checked gonorrhea.
Female Sexual Organs
- Severe bearing-down in vagina. Eruption of pimples on the genital organs.
Neck and Back
- Weakness of the muscles of the neck, which prevents the head from being held up. Miliary eruption on the nape of the neck.
- Violent pain in the sacra-lumbar region, slightest effort to move causes retching and cold, clammy sweat.
- Pain in sacrum with sensation of lameness.
- Heaviness in limbs followed by leprous eruption. Limbs over-fatigued, a sensation coming from back.
- Cracking in the joints of the shoulder, with tearing in the arms, extending into the hands. Excessive heaviness of the arms.
- Jerking of the muscles in the arms and hands. Miliary eruption on the arms.
- Itching pimples on the arms and wrists.
- Heaviness and joint pains in the hips and legs. Painful weakness in the knee-joint, in bed, in the morning.
- Numbness of the feet, on sitting down.
- Itching in the skin, Itching pimples, and miliary eruption, Eruptions like scabies.
- Eruption of pustules, like varioloids, as large as peas, filled with pus, with red areola (like small-pox), and which afterwards form a crust, and leave a scar.
- Pustular eruption on different portions of the body, leaving a bluish-red mark.
- Inflammation of internal organs. Gastric and bilious complaints relieved by Antimonium Tart.
- Jerking of the muscles, Convulsive jerks and spasm. Trembling of the limbs, long-continued of the head and hands after every exertion or motion.
- Aggravation of the symptoms when sitting down, or else when seated, and when rising from the seat.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Antimonium Tartaricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Antimonium Tartaricum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.