SBL Angustura Vera
Common Name: Bark of Galipea Cusparia
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Angustura Vera
- Angustura Vera patient's complaints of great difficulty in walking. Crackling in all joints.
- The greatest craving for coffee is a characteristic symptom of Angustura Vera.
- Stiffness of muscles and joints and Oversensitiveness is seen in the patient of Angustura Vera.
- Angustura Vera's Principal action is on spinal motor nerves and mucous membranes.
- Extreme excitement and gaiety. Absence of mind and reveries. Vivacity of mind, chiefly in the afternoon.
- Dizziness in the open air, or on crossing a stream of water.
- One-sided headache, or both sides ache as if about to faint.
- The headaches appear mostly at sunset, and continue until the patient goes to sleep.
- Tension and pressure in the eyes, as from too strong a light. Objects too far distant, must bring them closer.
- Cramp-like pain in the ears. Sensation as if something were placed in or before the ears.
- Dryness of the mouth and lips. Sensation of burning in the tongue.
- Bitter taste, principally after dinner and after smoking tobacco. Thirst, with desire for cold drinks, or sensation of thirst without a desire for drink.
- Disgust for food principally solid food with irresistible desire to take coffee, or with insatiable hunger.
- Cramp-like pain in the pit of the stomach. Acidity, coated tongue, unpleasant taste and loss of appetite.
- Bruise-like pain in the abdomen. Cutting pains, chiefly after having taken milk (hot).
Stool and Anus
- Stools frequent and copious. Diarrhoea of mucus, with colicky pains.
- Pressive and contractive pain in the anus with swelling of the hemorrhoids. Burning in the anus while at stool.
- Frequent urination, with scanty evacuation, or frequent and abundant evacuation of urine, preceded by pressure on the bladder, and followed by tenesmus.
- Urine of an orange color, and soon becomes turbid.
Male Sexual Organs
- Much itching of all these organs, sometimes voluptuous. Seminal emissions
Female Sexual Organs
- Troubles with the right ovary is seen in the patient of Angustura Vera
- Sensation as if the uterus were beating against the right ovary and right hip.
- Hoarseness from mucus in the aerial passages. Voice weak and faint.
- Dry cough, with rattling and scraping of mucus in the chest. Violent, deep cough, with expectoration of yellowish mucus.
- Oppression of the chest, on walking quickly, and during an ascent. Cramp in the chest, with painful spasms of the muscles of the chest.
- Painful sensitiveness of the chest, even to the slightest touch. Bruise-like pain in the muscles of the chest, on moving the arms.
Neck and Back
- Painful heaviness in the nape of the neck, and between the shoulder-blades, in bed, in the morning.
- Violent itching along the back is seen in the patient of Angustura Vera.
- Arms tired and heavy, as if paralysed, with stiffness in the elbow. Cramp-like drawings in the forearm, the hands, and the fingers.
- Pressive drawing in all parts of the lower extremities.
- Pain in the joint of the foot on putting it down, producing lameness. Drawing in the limbs, with soreness.
- Pain in the inner side of the ankle, when walking, causing limping.
- In the evening, great drowsiness, followed by sleeplessness before midnight. Sleep disturbed by frequent dreams.
Side effects of SBL Angustura Vera
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Angustura Vera
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.