SBL Anacardium Orientale
Common Name: Semecarpus Anacardium. Marking Nut. N. O. Anacardiacae. (East Indies)
Preparation: layer of nut between shell and kernel are triturated to make it.
Tincture of black juice between outer and inner shell.
The nut of the Anacardium Orientale is heart shaped and the kernel, which is sweet, is covered with a thin, reddish brown skin.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Anacardium Orientale
- Anacardium has many features in common with its botanical relatives, the different species of Rhus, especially in its action on the skin, muscles, and joints, but it has also very distinct features of its own.
- A very characteristic sensation is a pressing or penetrating pain as from a plug, which may occur in any locality in connection with neuralgias and ear affection, piles etc., and whenever present Anacardium will probably be the remedy.
- Sensation of a hoop or band around the body or about any part is a leading symptom.
- Anacardium Orientale has been used with success in diseases of the spinal cord with this sensation and the feeling of a plug in the spine, worse by any motion which causes a pain as if the plug were sticking still further in.
- Checked eruptions.
- Hypochondriacal sadness, and melancholy ideas.
- Anxiety, apprehension, and fear of approaching death.
- Fear and mistrust of the future, with discouragement and despair.
- Disposition to laugh at serious things, and to maintain a serious demeanor when anything laughable occurs.
- State as if there were two wills, one of which rejects what the other requires.
- Head confused, Fits of giddiness, Vertigo on walking, as if all objects were too distant.
- Whirling dizziness, with obscuration of the eyes on stooping.
- Headache with giddiness and vertigo, aggravated by movement.
- Painful pressure in the ears.
- Pain, as of ulceration, in the ears, principally on pressing the teeth close, and on swallowing.
- Hardness of hearing.
- Buzzing and roaring in the ears.
- Epistaxis, Diminution of the sense of smell.
- Stoppage of the nose, with sensation of dryness in the nostrils.
- Coryza (sneezing and lachrymation), and discharge of mucus from the nose.
- Bitter taste with dryness of the mouth and throat.
- Fetid taste in the mouth.
- Violent and constant thirst, with sensation as of suffocation when drinking.
- In the evening, water-brash and vomiting, followed by acidity in the mouth, Morning sickness.
- Pressure in the stomach, chiefly after a meal, as well as when engaged in thought and mental exertion.
- Weak digestion, with fullness and distension of the abdomen.
- Colic in the umbilical region, mostly pressive, or dull and shooting, aggravated by respiration, cough and external pressure.
Stool and Anus
- Urgent desire which passes away with effort to expel.
- Difficult evacuation even of soft stools, from inactivity of the rectum.
- Evacuation of blood with the stools.
- Frequent discharge of clear, watery urine.
- Sensation of burning in the glans, during the evacuation of urine and afterwards, Turbid, clay-colored urine.
Male Sexual Organs
- Erections without excitation during the day.
- Voluptuous itching in the scrotum.
- Increased or inexcitable sexual desire.
- Semen passes during a hard stool.
Female Sexual Organs
- Leucorrhea, with itching and excoriation in the parts.
- Frequent but scanty menses, sometimes with spasmodic pains in abdomen.
- Nausea during pregnancy, better while eating.
- Hoarseness and sensation of excoriation in the throat, principally after a meal.
- Cough, with tickling in the throat and choking.
- Cough after meals (with loss of smell and taste) with vomiting of what has been taken, or in the evening, in bed, with congestion of blood to the head.
- Weakness and tensive pains in the arms.
- Trembling of the right hand.
- Pressive pains in the muscles and in the bones of the arms, with a feeling of fatigue.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Anacardium Orientale
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Interactions and Reactions of SBL Anacardium Orientale
It is an antidote to Rhus if there are gastric symptoms, or symptoms going from right to left.
Antidoted by: Coffea, Jug-c.
Follows well: Lyc., Puls., Plat.
Followed well by: Lyc., Puls., Plat.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.