SBL Ammonium Phosphoricum
Common Name: Phosphate of Ammonia
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ammonium Phosphoricum
- A remedy for chronic gouty patients uric acid diathesis.
- Ammonium Phosphoricum is indicated in bronchitis and Nodosities of the joints of the fingers and backs of the hands, Facial paralysis.
- Pain in shoulder-joint, Tightness around chest.
- Heaviness of limbs, unsteady, tottering gait, Coldness from least draft of air.
- Sneezing with excessive running from nose and eyes, only in morning.
- Deep rough cough with greenish expectoration.
- Rose-colored sediment in urine.
Side effects of SBL Ammonium Phosphoricum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Ammonium Phosphoricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.