About SBL Alumina
Common name: Oxide et Aluminum-Argilla
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Alumina
- Alumina is very effective in treating various gastro-intestinal conditions like constipation, dyspepsia and diarrhea. Dryness of the mucus membranes.
- Potatoes always disagree and there is also aversion to meat. Chronic eructations for years, which is worse in the evening. During constipation there is no desire or ability to pass stool until there is large accumulation in the rectum.
- There is inactivity of the rectum. Even soft stool requires great straining. The patient has to strain at stool in order to urinate. Stool is dry, hard, knotty, covered with much mucus, adhering to the parts.
- Alumina also helps in constipation of nursing children from artificial food and in bottle fed babies. Alumina is also indicated in fissures. Rectum feels sore, inflamed and bleeding.
- Alumina also has marked action in treating leucorrhoea. Leucorrhoea is profuse, copious running down the heels. Acrid, yellow and excoriating. Leucorrhoea only during the day time, worse during walking or standing.
Indications of SBL Alumina
Mind: Low-spirited; fears loss of reason. Confused as to personal identity. Hasty, hurried. Time passes slowly. Variable mood. Better as day advances. Suicidal tendency when seeing knife or blood.
Head: Stitching, burning pain in head, with vertigo, worse in morning, but relieved by food. Pressure in forehead as from a tight hat. Inability to walk except with eyes open. Throbbing headache, with constipation. Vertigo, with nausea; better after breakfast. Falling out of hair; scalp itches and is numb.
Eyes: Objects look yellow. Eyes feel cold. Lids dry, burn, smart, thickened, aggravated in morning; chronic conjunctivitis.
Ears: Humming; roaring. Eustachian tube feels plugged.
Nose: Pain at root of nose. Sense of smell diminished. Fluent coryza. Point of nose cracked, nostrils sore, red; worse touch. Scabs with thick yellow mucus. Membranes distended and boggy.
Face: Feels as if albuminous substance had dried on it. Blood-boils and pimples. Twitching of lower jaw. Rush of blood to face after eating.
Mouth: Sore. Bad odor from it. Teeth covered with sordes. Gums sore, bleeding, pain in articulation of jaw when opening mouth or chewing.
Throat: Dry, sore; food cannot pass, esophagus contracted. Feels as if splinter or plug were in throat. Irritable, and relaxed throat. Looks parched and glazed. Clergyman's sore throat in thin subjects. Thick, tenacious mucus drops from posterior nares. Constant inclination to clear the throat.
Stomach: Abnormal cravings-chalk, charcoal, dry food, tea-grounds. Heartburn; feels constricted. Aversion to meat, Potatoes disagree. No desire to eat. Can swallow but small morsels at a time. Constriction of esophagus.
Abdomen: Colic, like painter's colic. Pressing in both groins toward sexual organs. Left-sided abdominal complaints.
Stool: Hard dry, knotty; no desire. Rectum sore, dry, inflamed, bleeding. Itching and burning at anus. Even a soft stool is passed with difficulty. Great straining. Constipation of infants and old people from inactive rectum, and in women of very sedentary habit. Diarrhoea on urinating. Evacuation preceded by painful urging long before stool, and then straining at stool.
Urine: Muscles of bladder weak, must strain at stool in order to urinate. Pain in kidneys, with mental confusion. Frequent desire to urinate in old people. Difficult starting.
Male: Excessive desire. Involuntary emissions when straining at stool. Prostatic discharge.
Female: Menses too early, short, scanty, pale, followed by great exhaustion. Leucorrhoea acrid, profuse transparent, ropy, with burning; worse during daytime, and after menses. Relieved by washing with cold water.
Respiratory: Cough soon after waking in the morning. Hoarseness with tickling in larynx; wheezing, rattling respiration. Cough on talking or singing, in the morning. Chest feels constricted. Condiments produce cough. Talking aggravates soreness of chest.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Alumina
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Alumina
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.