SBL Alstonia Constricta
Common name: Dita Bark
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Alstonia Constricta
- Alstonia Constricta is a chief remedy for weakness. This remedy helps in debility and fatigue.
- It acts as tonic after exhausting high body temperatures, flu.
- Alstonia Constricta is also useful in back pain with chills and perspiration.
- Alstonia Constricta also helps in malarial fever with anaemia and feeble digestion.
- Malarial diseases, with diarrhoea, dysentery, anaemia, feeble digestion, are the general conditions suggesting this remedy. Characteristics are the gone sensation in stomach and sinking in abdomen, with debility.
Violent purging and cramp in bowels. Heat and irritation in lower bowels.
There is a gone sensation in stomach and sinking in abdomen with weakness.
Cramping diarrhoea, bloody stool, dysentery; diarrhoea from bad water and malaria.
Painless watery stools.
Diarrhoea immediately after eating.
Side effects of SBL Alstonia Constricta
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Alstonia Constricta
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Alstonia Constricta
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.