SBL Acid Picricum
Common Name: Picric Acid, Carbazotic Acid, Tri-nitro-carbolic Acid
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acid Picricum
- Picricum Acidum is a chief remedy for neurasthenia.
- Great weakness, tired feeling all over the body especially of limbs is well relieved by Picricum Acidum. Pain is worse on exertion.
- Weakness progressing from slight feeling of fatigue on motion to complete numbness indicates Picricum Acidum.
- Picricum Acidum relieves burning along spine and great weakness of spine and back with softening of cord. There is heaviness, numbness, formication and weakness of the limbs.
- Puffy and burning sensation in ears as if worms were crawling in them indicates Picricum Acid.
- It relieves pain behind right ear running down side of neck.
- There is buzzing and hissing in ears.
- Boil in left nostril, Stinging on right side of nose indicates this remedy.
- It is useful in acne along edges and sides of nose, indurated, elevated papules, rather dark red, painless but sore to touch, very small pustules on tips.
- Nose full of mucus, can breathe only through mouth, better open air is relieved by Picricum Acid,
- Indicated for person with complaint of white, frothy saliva hang in strings to the floor.
- Taste: bitter, with thirst, sour, bitter, sour, bad, of gas.
- Redness of throat, with raw, scraped, stiff, and hot feeling, as if burnt, and with thick white mucus on tonsils, difficulty in swallowing, with sensation as if throat would split open is well relieved by Picricum Acid.
- Feeling of a plug on swallowing saliva and afterwards.
- There is sensation of something in lower part of oesophagus.
- Appetite great in evening, increased, then lost,, lost for breakfast.
- Aversion to food, at noon.
- Thirst: great, with bitter taste, unquenchable, for cold water.
- Eructations, empty, sour, of gas and ingesta, bitter after breakfast is ,helped by Picricum Acid
- Nausea: on retiring, after retiring, with headache, deathlike, in stomach and abdomen on waking at five AM, worse rising and moving about, returned on waking a second time, repeated next morning on waking.
- It relieves sharp pain in epigastric region, when eating breakfast.
Stool and Anus
- It is useful in complaint of stinging in anus during and after stool, with itching.
- Diarrhoea: with burning and smarting at anus, frequent with prostration, light-colored, with cutting and smarting at anus during and after stool is well relieved by Picricum Acid.
- Stool: soft, light-colored, with tenesmus, then drawing up of anus, scanty, with burning and smarting at anus
- There is difficulty in passing stool, next day ineffectual desire for stool.
- Sharp pain in region of bladder, in evening, worse right side is relieved by Picricum Acid.
- Frequent and dribbling micturition in morning indicates this remedy.
Female Sexual Organs
- Occasional aching and twinges in left ovarian region is relieved by it.
- Menses delayed, during the period yellowish-brown leucorrhoea.
- During menses, bruised pain in abdomen with sickening sensation.
- Picricum Acid is useful in dry cough, as from dust in throat, then nausea.
- Tightness of chest, as if encircled by a band.
- There is numbness in lower part of sternum.
Neck and Back
- Pain in back and lower limbs, with heaviness, tried aching, and weakness.
- Burning along spine and very great weakness, worse by study is relieved by Picricum Acid.
- Heat in lower spine, aching and digging in loins, worse from motionis relieved by it.
- Picricum Acid relieves rheumatic pains in joints.
- Weakness from a short walk, with excessive heaviness.
- Lame sensation in shoulders, Shoulders tired and sore indicates Picricum Acid.
- Shooting in left elbow, extending down arm is relieved by it.
- It relieves pain in right elbow between ulna and radius.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Acid Picricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.