About SBL Acid Gallicum
Common Name: Gallic Acid. C7 H6 O5
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acid Gallicum
- Gallic acid is the well-known astringent, derivative of Tannic acid, obtained from galls or oak-apples.
- It is used in old-school practice as a local application to arrest hemorrhages.
- In pulmonary hemorrhage, and in the excessive expectoration and the night-sweats of phthisis Acid Gallicum has been found of especial service.
- Acid Gallicum used in popular practice to check excessive menstruation.
- Weakness with irritability is well relieved by Acid Gallicum.
- Acid Gallicum is indicated for Excessive dryness of mouth and throat, Sense of contraction of anus, Jerking of limbs and Itching of skin.
- Wild delirium at night, very restless, jumps out of bed, sweats profusely, afraid to be alone, insists on constantly being watched, is exceedingly rude and abuses every one, even his best friends, jealous of his nurse and curses every one who speaks to her.
- Photophobia and burning itching of lids is relieved by Acid Gallicum.
- Acid Gallicum is indicated for the complaint of Discharge thick and stringy, Nose-bleed.
Mouth and Throat
- Acid Gallicum patient complaint of Gums sore left side around decayed tooth. Dryness of mouth, fauces, and throat, with bad taste in deep sleep and dreams at night.
- Increased roughness and secretion of phlegm in throat is releived by Acid Gallicum.
Stomach and Abdomen
- Appetite lessened, with astringent taste in mouth at noon, Slight nausea.
- Stool later than usual leaving smarting, aching, faint, sick, hungry, and gnawing sensation is bowels, extending to stomach, with nausea lasting most of afternoon.
- Gnawing, faint sick sensation in bowels and extending upward to stomach, with an astringent sensation in same.
Stool and Anus
- Sensation of contraction of anus, requiring a greater effort for expulsion at stool, which comes at length in bulk as if accumulated there. Stool delayed, Smarting, especially in rectum is well relieved by Acid Gallicum.
- Urine increased, Some red sediment is marked in the patient of Acid Gallicum.
Respiratory Organs and Chest
- Pain in right lung, lessened on lying down nine PM, not so severe in morning, worse by coughing, yawning and full inspiration.
- Some aching middle and upper part of lungs, more in left, extending through muscles of neck and right shoulder and down upper part of spine, worse moving and turning head, morning.
- Jerking of limbs is relieved by Acid Gallicum.
- Acid Gallicum relieves Itching in various parts, Urticaria.
Side effects of SBL Acid Gallicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Acid Gallicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.