Dr. Advice No. 70 (Nodules) Composition (Ingredients):
- Calcerea Carbonia 30x
- Calcarea Fluorica 30x
- Kali Arsenicosum 6x
- Fucus Vesiculosus Q
- Phytolacca Decandra Q
- Conium Maculatum 30x
Numerous small nodules under skin, Cauliflower excredcences of os uteri, with flying pains, Patient tends towards malignancy and inveterate skin disease. Gouty nodosities.
Mode of Action:
- Calcerea Carbonia 30x: Encysted glandular swelling, which are renewed Polypus, swelling of the glands, softening.
- Calcarea Fluorica 30x: Glands of stony hardness.
- Kali Arsenicosum 6x: Gouty nodosities, small Nodules under skin.
- Fucus Vesiculosus Q: Fucus is a tissue- remedy of great power, the rapidity of digestion.
- Phytolacca Decandra Q: Hardness of glands, warts. Glandular swelling.
- Conium Maculatum 30x: Swelling of the glands, with tingling and stitches, painful inflammation of the skin.
25-30 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3-4 times daily for 3-6 months.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.