Bach Flower Beech
Intolerance in Bach Flower Beech remedy
- Intolerance. Does not try to understand or make allowances for shortcomings or others
- Critical. Lacking in humility and sympathy.
- Annoyed at small habits, mannerisms, idiosyncrasies and gestures of others.
- Must have exactness, order and discipline everywhere.
- A taskmaster. complains about others.
- Keeps to himself, lonely.
Those who require this Bach flower remedy (Beech) find it difficult to understand the shortcomings of others. Bach Flower Beech people can be very critical of the behavior of those whom they consider foolish, shortsighted or ignorant and therefore often lack tolerance. They find people's habits and idiosyncrasies annoying and although they consider themselves to be perfectionists, they find it difficult to appreciate that others too have their own set of ideals and therefore might have a good reasons to act the way they do. Bach Flower Beech people in many ways can appear to be quite patient and calm; yet are often seething with irritation inside. The Beech bach flower remedy helps those of this nature to step for a moment into another"s shoes in order to adopt a more understanding and tolerant attitude.
Symptoms tends to affect upper chest areas, tension in jams, arms and hands from clenching.
Courtesy: Bach Flower Remedies for Everyone by Farokh J. Master
Human Indication of Bach Flower Beech
When you need more tolerance towards other people