Lords Vitamin D Alfa + Tablets
About Lords Vitamin D Alfa + Tablets
Vitamin D alfa+ is a vegan dietary supplement enriched with multivitamins and multi-minerals. Vitamin D Alfa+ promotes calcium and bone metabolism thus prevents bone-related disorders and further restores and maintains good bone health. Vitamin D alfa + is recommended as a dietary supplement for fulfilling the body's daily Vitamin D requirement and for maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
Ingredients of Lords Vitamin D Alfa + Tablets
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D is a super important mineral essential for proper body functions, strong bones. It is commonly used for preventing and treating rickets, a disease that is caused by not having enough vitamin D (vitamin D deficiency). Vitamin D is also used for treating weak bones (osteoporosis), bone pain (osteomalacia), bone loss in people.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is an authentic source of fat-soluble vitamins especially vitamin D & K and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium & iron. Alfalfa contains vitamin D2 at a concentration of 80 ng/g and vitamin D3 at 1.0 ng/g. Therefore, the presence of vitamin D2, as well as vitamin D3 in alfalfa makes Vitamin D Alfa + a better supplement for vitamin D deficiency.
- Anise seed: Anise seed in Vitamin D Alfa + plays a vital role in breaking down amino acids including dietary supplements (i.e. vitamin D). Hence anise helps to activate vitamin D in the intestine by breaking it down (leading it to activation) and promoting health to the intestinal tract so that optimal calcium absorption can occur within the body.
- Vitamin C
Benefits of Lords Vitamin D Alfa + Tablets
- It helps to promote calcium and bone metabolism.
- It is helpful in the treatment of weak bones.
- It also aids weight loss in overweight people with vitamin D deficiency.
- It helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth.
Dosage of Vitamin D Alfa + Tablets:
- 1 tablet once daily or as prescribed by the dietician/doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Consult your doctor before consumption if pregnant/lactating.