Dr Willmar Schwabe India Titanium
Common Name: Trituration of the copper-red crystals obtained from the slag at the bottom of a blast iron furnace, consisting of Titan, cyanide and Titan, nitride.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr Willmar Schwabe India Titanium
- It is found in bones and muscles.
- Discomfort in the stomach and loss of appetite is improved with Titanium.
- Nasal complaints, nasal catarrh are relieved after use of Titanium.
- Too early ejaculation of semen in coitus is improved after intake of Titanium
- Giddiness with affected vision, desire to keep eyelids closed.
- Desire to keep eyelids closed.
- Only half an object could be seen at once.
- Titanium is indicated in Loss of appetite, Nausea, Discomfort in stomach.
- Greatly disordered, felt and looked wretchedly ill.
Male Sexual Organs
- Titanium Metallicum is well indicated in complaint of too early ejaculation of semen.
Side effects of Dr Willmar Schwabe India Titanium
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Titanium
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Titanium
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.