Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris
Common Name: Capsella bursa pastoris, Shepherd's Purse
The tincture is prepared from the fresh flowering plant.
Causes & Symptoms for Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is helpful for chronic neuralgia. Eyes and face are puffy and vertigo which is worse from rising. Pain is in the frontal region which is worse towards evening.
- There is sharp pain over right eye drawing eye upwards.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is also useful for female problems like metorrhagia. Menses is too frequent and copious with violent uterine colic. Every alternate period is very profuse.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris also helps in leucorrhea before and after menses. There is sore pain in womb worse on rising.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris also helps in urinary complaints. There is frequent desire for urinate.
- It is useful for chronic cystitis, renal colic and urethritis.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is an anti-hæmorrhagic and anti-uric-acid remedy.
Eyes and face puffy, Frequent epistaxis is helped by Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris.
Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is useful in Vertigo; worse, rising. Frontal pain; worse toward evening.
It is also useful in Scaly eruption behind ears. Tongue white, coated. Mouth and lips cracked. Sharp pain over right eye drawing eye upwards.
Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is indicated in complaint of Bleeding in nasal operations, Especially passive hæmorrhage.
Spermatic cord sensitive to concussion of walking or riding indicates Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris.
Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is useful in Metrorrhagia; too frequent and copious menses.
Hæmorrhage, with violent uterine colic. Every alternate period very profuse.
Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris also helpful in Leucorrhoea before and after menses; bloody, dark, offensive; stains indelibly.
It relieves Sore pain in womb on rising. Scarcely recovers from one period before another begins.
Frequent desire; urine heavy, phosphatic. Chronic cystitis. Dysuria and spasmodic retention. Hæmaturia. Accumulation of gravel.
Renal colic is relieved by Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris.
It is also helpful in Urethritis; urine runs away in little jets.
Side effects of Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.