Common Name: Palma Christi, Castor-oil
Causes & Symptoms for Ricinus Communis
- Ricinus Communis is useful in many complaints like gastroenteritis, diarrhea and anorexia. There is anorexia with great thirst with burning pain in stomach.
- It also helps in profuse vomiting and the pit of the stomach is sensitive.
- Ricinus Communis is also useful for incessant diarrhea with purging. Stools are like rice water stools with cramps and chilliness.
- Stools are loose, incessant and painless but with painful cramps in the muscles of the extremities. Anus is inflamed.
- Ricinus Communis also increases the quantity of milk in nursing women.
- Ricinus relieves severe Headache.
- There is Sudden pain as if seized by something in occiput extending round to backs of ears, eyes, and forehead with rush of blood to head and shocks which come and go as from electricity.
Eyes convulsed and turned up, conjunctive injected, copious lachrymation, pupils only moderately dilated indicate this remedy.
Buzzing and humming in ears is checked by Ricinus.
Burning pain in gullet accompanied the vomiting is relieved by Ricinus.
- Nausea and vomiting persistent, vomited mattery liquid, slightly colored by a little bile, contains only a few mucous threads in suspension indicates Ricinus.
- Ricinus is helpful in Vomiting profuse, with burning in gullet and all the symptoms of Asiatic cholera. Vomiting and purging.
- Pit of stomach very sensitive, pains radiate from this center, shooting to umbilicus and hypochondria.
- Ricinus relieves Cramps, burning, in stomach.
- Ricinus relieves Rumbling, Feels as if all the intestines violently drawn together.
- Violent colic, and yellowish green vomiting is also relieved by it.
- Ricinus is useful in Cramps with the diarrhoea.
- Pain over abdomen worse by pressure is relieved by Ricinus.
Stool and Anus
- Ricinus is useful in Violent purging with the diarrhoea, Bloody diarrhoea, Diarrhoea without pain.
- Diarrhoea almost incessant, colliquative, like cholera is relieved by it.
- It relieves cramps and chilliness.
- Ricinus checks Complete anuria.
- Passes a little dark, thick, highly albuminous urine (lasted four days).
Female Sexual Organs
- Ricinus is indicated in complaint of Menses too early, excessive.
- Leucorrhoea is also checked by it.
- Breasts thick, swell, with swelling of axillary glands and pains running down arms.
- Thin discharge from breasts becomes milky.
- Brings milk in breasts of virgins and women who have not suckled for years.
Pulse, extremely small, scarcely perceptible, though normal in frequency, very frequent.
Ricinus relieves Pains in back like after-pains.
Prurigo on wrists and bends of knees is well relieved by Ricinus.
Gangrene of one foot necessitates amputation indicates Ricinus.
- Ricinus is indicated in anaemia, Pale and listless.
- Convulsions, Muscular contractions are also relieved by it.
- Ricinus relieves very painful cramps in trunk and limbs.
- Ricinus is indicates in Pronounced jaundice, skin saffron yellow.
- Pruriginous eruptions, or redness and itching, at wrists and bends of knees is relieved by Ricinus.
Side effects of Ricinus Communis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Ricinus Communis
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Ricinus Communis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.