A product of dry distillation of various coniferous woods
Common Name: Pine-tar, Liquid Tar.
Causes & Symptoms for Pix Liquida
- A stimulant to the skin in psoriasis and scaly eczema. Eruptions on back of the hands.
- Black vomit, black stools, dark-colored urine, acute eczema, acne.
- Skin cracked, bleeding when scratched, with sleeplessness.
- chronic bronchitis with offensive muco-purulent expectoration
- Enuresis of children at night, dark-colored urine
- Excessive pain in bowels and loins. Pain in stomach.
- Cough chronic, worse night, expectoration, great exhaustion.
- Eruptions, especially on backs of hands, itching intolerably at night and bleeding when scratched.
Side effects of Pix Liquida
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Pix Liquida
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Pix Liquida
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.