- Powdered roots of liatris spicata with alcohol
- Treats indigestion and chronic abdominal pain
- Improves the blood circulation
- It is effective against dropsy
- Helps against swelling or generalised edema
- It is an effective diuretic
- Helps in treatment for diarrhoea
- Helpful against unhealthy wounds and ulcers
Directions For Use:
Mix 15 drops of the tincture in half a cup of water. Consume 2 times in a day for 3 months.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Maintain a gap of at least half an hour between this medicine and any food/drink or any other medicine.
- It can be taken with allopathic medicines
- There should not be any strong smell in the mouth during consumption of the medicine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.