- Effective in the treatment of kidney stones and pains associated with it
- Cures constipation and diarrhoea
- It reduces arthritic pains in legs beginning from the back
- Helps in relieving inflammation and pain in gall bladder
- Burberis Vulgaris is a natural pain reliever and it soothes any such pains associated with renal calculi
- Useful in skin related ailments such as warts, pustules accompanied by itching of the skin
- Based on homoeopathic composition, it is safe to use and has no side effects
Directions For Use
Take 10-15 drops of tincture diluted in half cup of water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store ina a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.