- Provides effective relief from fainting, dizziness and pain in the head
- Helps in treating retinal haemorrhages and swelling in eyes
- It is primarily used for the treatment of post injury bruises and sores
- Extremely beneficial for those who are sensitive to medical injuries and are prone to suffer from motion sickness
- Reduces swelling and soreness in the injured area
- Restricts bleeding around the injured area
- Provides effective relief from pain in the chest and breathing difficulties
Directions For Use
Take 10-15 drops of the tincture in half cup of water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.