- It is used for the treatment of varicose veins, haemorrhoids and swollen veins
- Helpful in the treatment of diarrhoea, fever and enlarged prostate
- It treats skin diseases such as eczema and also helps in soothing menstrual pain in women
- Provides relief from pain related to arthritis
- It can also be used to relieve some of the symptoms associated with malaria and dysentery
- Treats conditions of soft tissues from bone fracture and sprains
- It is also an effective remedy for the treatment of cough and related flu-like symptoms
Directions For Use
Take 10 drops in half cup of water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.